Recent Comments

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ellen Grace • We Got Gold (feat. Mark)

WE GOT GOLD (FEAT. MARK)


ELLEN GRACE


Release Date

SEPTEMBER 27, 2019



On New Ms.


Produced by

ELLEN GRACE


Written by

ELLEN GRACE


Sample by

“TU Y YO”

ANITTA, CHRIS MARSHALL


👁 0

Ohh ohh


And it was deep inside me that made me get up

I'm hearing what you say

It's that it's really all of us to ourselves

I see the sea in your eyes

Our time doesn’t have to run out

Just keep a little calm and look around, yeah yeah

It's something that comes from me to you

It's sweet and that's what we have to offer you, yeah yeah


Don’t go, don’t go too far

Because we’re already here

Don’t go, don’t go too far

Because we need you here


We got gold, we got gold

In your heart you have gold, now hear what I say

We got gold, we got gold

We stand with you and you can continue with us


Não há espaço sozinho

Meu apoio eu estou contigo

Deus não nos deixa ficar perdidos

Encontraremos nossos abrigos


Amadurecendo

Nossa mente agora está florescendo

Amadurecendo

Pensando nas atitudes e nos movimentos

Amadurecendo

Um passado é passado, olhamos pra frente

Amadurecendo

Aprendemos a lição, para não se repetir, de novo


Don’t go, don’t go too far

Because we’re already here

Don’t go, don’t go too far

Because we need you here


We got gold, we got gold

In your heart you have gold, now hear what I say

We got gold, we got gold

We stand with you and you can continue with us


Conquistando a todos, conquistando tudo

Você cresce e aprende, cria seu próprio muro

Deixa tudo para trás, já foi longe demais

Estabeleça sua paz


Amadurecendo

Um passado é passado, olhamos pra frente

Amadurecendo

Aprendemos a lição, para não se repetir, de novo


And it was deep inside me that made me get up

I'm hearing what you say

It's that it's really all of us to ourselves

I see the sea in your eyes

Our time doesn’t have to run out

Just keep a little calm and look around, yeah yeah

It's something that comes from me to you

It's sweet and that's what we have to offer you, yeah yeah


Don’t go, don’t go too far

Because we’re already here

Don’t go, don’t go too far

Because we need you here


We got gold, we got gold

In your heart you have gold, now hear what I say

We got gold, we got gold

We stand with you and you can continue with us


Yeah

Amadurecendo

Amadurecendo

Amadurecendo

We got gold, we got gold

We got gold, we got gold

Yeah


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários