Recent Comments

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ellen Grace • Business (feat. Lindy & Katy Alm)

BUSINESS (FEAT. LINDY & KATY ALM)


ELLEN GRACE


Release Date

SEPTEMBER 27, 2019



On New Ms.


Produced by

LINDY


Written by

LINDY

ELLEN GRACE


Sample by

“MALA MÍA”

MALUMA, BECKY G, ANITTA


👁 0

[lindy]

Business, wit’ my ladies


[ellen grace]

Our business

Wit’ luv

Will enjoy

Lindy

Katy Alm


[lindy]

Had a lawsuit until someone found

Someone perfect that there was no doubt

There were criticisms changing what I said

But it’s at hard work that we change the law


Making it clearer

Speaking more serious

And I still wait for ya

There is no control in your business, no drama

Making it clearer

Speaking more serious

You look like a fever

It's your thoughts on business, I don’t give up on ya


[ellen grace]

Não me permiti ser menos, porque eu sei

O calor que bate em mim, eu me salvei

As coisas mudaram dentro de casa

A mulher forte que eu me tornei


Não foi com Edgar

Não ganhei nenhum colar

Dinheiro do meu bolso

Trabalho duro demais

Mate, mate, mate, mate

Faça sua próxima vítima

Cale, cale, cale, cale

Não fará que eu desista


You have to go and I will not ask to stay

I'm not going with you and that's what I'm saying


We did not want to have to face ya


[katy alm]

We did not want to have to face ya


[lindy]

We did not want to have to face ya

It's the only option left over from ya


Making it clearer (deixando claro)

Speaking more serious (falando sério)

And I still wait for ya

There is no control in your business, no drama


[katy alm]

Deixando claro

Falando sério

Usando os fatos

Que você perdeu o controle do seu império


Para nós não tem mistério

Que as mulheres recebem menos

Tranquilo para os dominantes

Nos tornamos intolerantes


Não faça descaso, você está vivo?

Estamos acordadas, de olho, ao vivo

Enxergamos a mentira, das suas vidas

Das nossas vidas, yeah 


[ellen grace]

Making it clearer

Speaking more serious

And I still wait for ya

There is no control in your business, no drama

Making it clearer

Speaking more serious

You look like a fever

It's your thoughts on business, I don’t give up on ya


Yeah, no drama

No drama

No drama

There is no control in your business, no drama


Making it clearer

Speaking more serious

And I still wait for ya

There is no control in your business, no drama

Making it clearer

Speaking more serious

You look like a fever

It's your thoughts on business, I don’t give up on ya


Anulei

This is our business

Minha morena Lindy

Katy Alm, Rock n’ Roll

Blacksmith


[lindy]

It's your thoughts on business, I don’t give up on ya

Goodbye rude boys


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários