Recent Comments

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ellen Grace • Ellen Is Ready To Explode

ELLEN IS READY TO EXPLODE


ELLEN GRACE


Release Date

SEPTEMBER 27, 2019



On New Ms.


Produced by

ELLEN GRACE


Written by

ELLEN GRACE


Sample by

“TERREMOTO”

ANITTA, KEVINHO


👁 0

Talking big women

There's nothing wrong

I don't need ya

Come and believe


It could be really good but you better think about the worst

Since he could not hold the marimba and completely lost control

But you thought I was going to have to put up with, I'm glad I'm strong


I would never be able to continue with you, Ellen is ready to explode

I would never be able to continue with you, Ellen is ready to explode

I would never be able to continue with you, Ellen is ready to explode

I would never be able to continue with you, Ellen is ready to explode


You're being a fool to yourself, always keep thinking of the worst

I will never hold your marimba, Ellen is ready to explode

I've been preparing for one day having to deal with this bomb


I would never be able to continue with you, Ellen is ready to explode

I would never be able to continue with you, Ellen is ready to explode

I would never be able to continue with you, Ellen is ready to explode

I would never be able to continue with you, Ellen


Everyday is not the same

Read now with the changes

I haven't seen you in a few weeks, do you like space?

You don’t want me to go

You didn't want me to know

But I'm not a girl, a woman ready to explode

We go through situations and then we have to grow up

No need to keep insisting on the mistake

I'm feeling very alive, and now I don't have time

To try harder with ya

I don't need ya


I would never be able to continue with you, Ellen is ready to explode

I would never be able to continue with you, Ellen is ready to explode


Without ya, Ellen is ready to explode

Without ya, Ellen is ready to explode

Without ya, Ellen is ready to explode

Without ya, Ellen is ready to explode


What’s up man

Ellen G is ready to explode

Come and believe

I don't need ya



Postar um comentário

0 Comentários