Recent Comments

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ellen Grace • And I Feel Free

AND I FEEL FREE


ELLEN GRACE


Release Date

NOVEMBER 24, 2017



On New Ms.


Produced by

LUCAS BLACKSMITH


Written by

LUCAS BLACKSMITH


Sample by

“IS THAT FOR ME”

ANITTA


👁 0


Ooh, I'm going out the door now.

Going out to look for improvements

And you don’t know how

I've been so long with my friends

I know, I will not forget

Until dawn I'm going back

Thinking about the right way

The right way, we don’t need to cry


I feel my soul free

I feel my soul free

And I'm screaming more

And I'm feeling more

And I'm praying more


Keeps me stuck here

Keeps me stuck here

I'm asking for more

Say you want more

And I'm sure


And I feel free

And I feel free

And I feel free


Ohh catch me quickly hidden

Let's experience freedom

You promised to never leave me.

Never leave me here alone.

I know, sometimes it's confusing

Sing with me one more time

Thinking about the right way

The right way, we don’t need to cry.


I feel my soul free

I feel my soul free

And I'm screaming more (oh more)

And I'm feeling more (oh more)

And I'm praying more


Keeps me stuck here

Keeps me stuck here

I'm asking for more

Say you want more

And I'm sure


And I feel free

And I feel free

And I feel free


Ahhh

Ahhh

Ohhhh

Ohhhh


Ahhh

Ahhh

Ohhhh

Ohhhh


And I feel free

And I feel free

And I feel free



Postar um comentário

0 Comentários